March 12, 2008

Circleville Wedding Reception

Click to play Jolee's wedding
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

We had a great time this past weekend visiting college friends. Sheree & Corey Fullmer have been our friends for MANY years!!! Sheree and I were roomates at SUSC (SUU now) it was so nice when our husbands had alot in common and we have remained friends over twenty years. We loved to go to Circleville on the 4th of July each year until the kids turned into teens. It was great to see all our circleville friends & spend this special day with them!! O.K. Fullmers it's your turn to come to Vegas!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

You guys got great pictures!! Oh the memeories of good old Circleville!!

Channa said...

Lisa - I love your post with the scrapbook of the wedding! Thanks for posting these. We are so glad you were able to make it all the way to Circleville. I agree about visiting you guys - it's been too long! :)

Lynt said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm just starting this whole thing, and I'm just one hot mess! I'm so glad you guys will be here! We would really love to see you! We want Emily to know we are here whenever she needs us! We love and miss you guys!

Jolee said...

Hey! I love this scrapbook it is so cute! Thank you so much for coming to our reception. It was so good to see you all! Our blog is www.ryanandjolee.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon!