December 01, 2008

~ Food ~ Family ~ Fun ~













We had 50 people for dinner in the Beaver Dams, we used the church because of the rain. The first picture is the 3 gallons of Turkey gravy my mom made!! Then we have the picture of our food, then I took a picture of our dessert table! Boy did we have a feast!! Look at our family recipe blog for the Pomegranate salad recipe and more pictures.
www.mcintyrefamilyrecipes.blogspot.com. The next picture is of my Uncle Andrew & Mabel Mitchell they are such a cute couple. The next picture is of my mom Betty and her sister Mabel. I love family. We had almost all of our family there. Lisa and Lily were home sick and Tami and Jason were home because Tami has been put on bed rest!! We missed you!


4 comments:

Rodriguez Family said...

Those Food brought back wonderful memories. Your family are so beautiful Lisa.

Unknown said...

ya i had ablast mom! it was alot of fun! grandma is CRAZY! MAKING 26 PIES!!

Nicole Cave said...

Oh my gosh, I'll take the pie table!! Looks like you have been busy as usual...How are you related to Jodi? I never put that together. Dallan asked to come see you today...he has been sick, again. Our family keeps spreading germs around...it has been fun this year!! Not!! Charity has her tonsils taken out on the 16th. I am hoping that it will solve all her strep/tonsilitis episodes. Anyways...glad you had a great Thanksgiving...talk to ya soon!

Jill Krogue said...

Lisa,
I loved the music, recipes, pictures and the History of your McIntyre beginnings. Blogging must be your 3:00 a.m. hobby.
Jill Krogue