February 12, 2009

No Dieting for Valentine's Day!





Look at the wonderful goodies my preschoolers gave me for Valentine's Day!! All of my favorites Chocolates and sugar cookies! Look at the beautiful chocolate tree Preshes made for me. I have never seen anything like it. It is so pretty I hate to eat it! I have such great kids & preschool parents! We had a super fun party with Dr Wagner coming at the end to talk to us about Dental Health.It is a good thing he gave us all new toothbrushes after all the sweets we ate! Have a great Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

lauren said...

that is such a cool tree how the heck to the choclates stay in from falling??? lucky girl

Tara said...

I love that topiary! Whitney Fish and I made these for a baby shower once with white truffles and hot pink/baby pink tissue paper in between them. They are a ton of work, but so pretty!

Lucky!

Leslie said...

Awesome gifts Lisa! But you deserve them all! You are such a great teacher and those little kids are so lucky to have you! Happy V-Day! :)

Sheree said...

What a fun gift! No, no dieting for Valentine's Day! If you're loved and given chocolate you should enjoy it. (I had to explain that today to the many teachers at school who are on Weight Watchers.) We're sending you lots of love from Circleville!

Unknown said...

how much fun mom! i am sure you love your preschool moms and preschoolers SO MUCH! you anddad gotta lot!im sorry i couldnt get you and dad anything for valentines day! im SO POOR! haha love you guys!