May 23, 2009

Friends Forever!!


I have been reflecting on my college days at SUSC which is now SUU . I know I am dating myself. I LOVED COLLEGE I met the most amazing people there. I had great roommates over the 4 years I was there. My friend & roommate Evelyn Johnson in the glasses, died 2 weeks ago suddenly after being diagnosed with cancer.
Bob had his missionary discussions at her house. She was a wonderful friend to all who knew her.
My other roommate and friend Sheri who I am sitting next to in the welcome to SUSC picture.
We have stayed friends all these years. We have Laughed together, and cried together. Our husbands are friends & enjoy the same things. Over the years we have loved spending 4th of July in Circleville with our friends the Fullmers. Our children have become friends. Sheri, Corey and the boys came by for a short visit on there way back from Calif. We love when they come, we always pick up where we left off and talk, talk, talk!! We love you guys!! Hopefully we can see you on the 4th and do some dutch oven cooking up the mountain. Circleville puts on a great fireworks show!!!












3 comments:

Jolee said...

I love this post! It is so fun to see the picture of you all in college. It really is so cool that you guys and my parents have stayed such good friends. Hopefully we can all see each other soon!

Cassondra said...

I'm so sorry about your friend Evelyn!
Luv you, Lisa!

Sheree said...

Love the memories Lisa! Thanks for letting us stay with you - and the Costco chocolate ice cream bar - yum!