August 30, 2009

We Miss You Ryan!!

Today Is the 7th year anniversary of the car accident Emily was in. This picture was taken at EFY 2 weeks before the accident!!! In the picture from left to right, Ryan, Sammi, Emily, Robbie.
Ryan lost his life in the accident. Today we think of him and what a great person he was! He always took care of my girls! He was a brother to Joshua. Ryan loved my children, teased them, and cared for them, and we loved him ( He also ate all my hot tamales!!!!!)
We are so grateful at this time for our miracle in Emily and how far she has come! We appreciate all our family and friends on the many prayers, food, visits, fasting. and concern for our family during this time.
I am grateful for my other children for all that they have been through. We learned through all of this that FAMILY and your FAITH can get you through anything! We still have hard days, but we are so grateful for all our many blessings that our Heaven Father has showered on all of us. Hug your children today they are the most important thing in your life! We are also grateful for the Sneed & Ozawa families and their friendship and love!

3 comments:

lauren said...

man i cant believe its been that long, man we are getting old!

Nicole Cave said...

I have loved getting to know your family. It is amazing to me how one incident can be such a strengthening experience for so many people. It keeps us humble and makes us stop and think about the important things in life. As a mother, this post is touching because I can only imagine what all of the mothers involved have been through. You are one of the greatest people I have ever met Lisa. I always love talking to you and feel the spirt when we talk about certain things. Miss seeing you. Talk to ya soon!

Sheree said...

Beautiful post Lisa. I loved seeing the picture of the kids at EFY, and Emily's apartment looks really nice. I hope she has a great year at school!