October 25, 2007

Birthday Night....



It was my birthday Wednesday and Bob took me to a surprise outing! Yep, we went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian! The play was wonderful, it is one of my favorites. The seats were wonderful too, 6 rows back right in the middle. Close enough that I didn't have to squint. After the show we went to one of my favorite Italian restaurants called Don Antonios in Henderson. I had my favorite dish called Chicken Dore and Bob had the (huge) Antipasto salad. It was a great birthday evening!!! Thanks to everyone for all the cards, presents, treats and phone calls it made it a memorable birthday.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like LOTS of fun and that dinner looks even better!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

We knew it was your birthday and completely forgot to say happy birthday through all the chaos. We are SO SORRY!!! We love you and want everyone to know how great you are and how much we all love and appreciate you and all that you do for us!!! Josh and Lisa

Nicole Cave said...

Happy Birthday...I took Charity for her birthday last year...we wanted to see it again as soon as it was over!!

Vanessa said...

Ahhh . . . Happy Belated Birthday. Looks like you had fun and you deserve fun! :)

GGrandparents said...

You deserve every thoughtful act
that comes to you. You are a
wonderful mother and grandmother.
I know your birthday was a great
wonderful day for you.

Bruce and Rosemary

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! I am so jealous. I have been wanting to see that so bad.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Hey Lis!
We have to get together for our annual lunch date with the girls! I finally set up my blog spot...www.L8Nfam.blogspot.com

Rebecca Layton

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like you guys had fun.

Brie said...

Happy Birthday! You and Hannah have the same birthday. Hope you had a good one.

TIA EVANS said...

THIS IS TIA & JARED EVANS. WE HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY