February 10, 2008

The joys of having a Grandma who teaches preschool!



I love being a GRANDMA & I love being a PRESCHOOL TEACHER!! When the girls drop by with my grandbabies during my preschool time, we all have a great time!!! My preschoolers love when the kids come by, they are so sweet to the babies, and they love Bob. Somedays Bob works at home in the office,he will come down and visit. He tells them he is the principal! They love it. Last week one of my preschoolers brought Bob & Emily snacks. I guess it really is a family affair!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

hopefully when my kids are old enough you can be my their preschool teacher!!

Coco said...

i'm with mandy!

Carla said...

Principal Bob, huh? Too funny! I love Gracie's little face in that picture! So adorable... both of them.