April 23, 2008

I LOVE SPRING


There is something about lilacs that make me stop and pause! They remind me of when I delivered Joshua in the hospital in Cedar City. I had a room that I shared with 6 other women, we were all college students and had no money. The lilacs were in full bloom in Cedar all the new dads picked lilacs for their wives!!! Our room smelled so great! I remember when I was a little girl we had a big lilac bush in our back yard that we played hide and seek in it. I found these at Costco and just had to have a bunch. I love lilac! I really need to plant a bush!

3 comments:

Lisa McIntyre said...

Mmmmmmmmm..........I can smell it from here. Our house smells like a lovely mixture of clorox, downy fabric softener and poopy diapers(of course) at the moment!

Unknown said...

they are SO PRETTY MOM! and i love how the smell!

Lindsey said...

They grow likes weeds in Canada! They smell SO good!