June 01, 2008

I had a GREAT and BUSY week!!!!








Josh and Lisa Celebrated their third anniversary on Tuesday May 27th,
We babysat the girls overnight so they could go out. I had to paint some walls in my living room because I am getting new shutters. Then I had them for a short time during preschool so Grace was able to do shaving cream with my morning class.
We also picked tomatoes. I have never been a gardener so this tomato plant is a big deal to me.Lisa came and helped me finish my painting before the shutters came!!!
My plantation shutters installed on Wednesday and I love them!!! Thursday we practiced for preschool graduation and had a water and pizza party( I have the best preschool mom's and preschoolers).Came home with a sun burn took a nap. I had my preschool graduation Thursday night. Then Friday I went shopping with my friend, and Bob and I went out to dinner, and then sat in the jacuzzi. Saturday we went to lunch and a movie with friends then that evening we babysat Corbin and went to Scott Albright's Eagle court of honor. Then Sunday I went to my friends ward, they were blessing their twins and Bob was not able to go because he had church meetings. I left her ward and went to my own!! I came home made dinner and the kids came over, It is so fun to be able to sit and visit with them.
It was a wild week, but a GOOD one with a lot of great memories.
I am now on my summer break and I have set some goals to do family history, family cookbook and read the twilight series!!! Have a great summer!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, mom it has been a busy week for you! Im sorry you were stressed out a little bit!but im sure everything turned out great...it ALWAYS DOES MOM!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I love how the preschool graduation pictures turned out. Man, I am loving the Twilight series. I borrowed them from my mom and I love them so much (and keep reading them over and over) that I am going out to buy my own copies this week. You have to put pictures up of your blinds.

Shelly said...

Lis,
When is your summer trip to Utah? I miss you! You need to come see our new little punkin.
Sara graduates Wed. I cry every time I think about it, it seems like yesterday that Sara was bossing Taylor Larson through preschool grad. We love the McIntyres!! Hugs to your cute fam. Love you Lisa.
Shelly

lauren said...

oh i love the new blog update and noticed you madison in the heading!!! i cant wait for her to actually be her to be in the family!

Coco said...

busy as a busy bee! glad you had a great week. the graduation pictures are darling! can't wait to see you this weekend. thanks again for watching Baylee girl on tues so we can go to the temple!