June 18, 2008

Lauren at 29 weeks and BED REST!


We have had a wild couple of weeks, Madison is being naughty and Lauren has been having small contractions. Lauren has been in the hospital being monitored for and IRRITATED UTERUS. Which we have found out the difference between a contraction and a irritated uterus is the length and severity. She has had shots and is now on bed rest and medicine. This is helping, but she must go in and be monitored daily to make sure things are under control. Never a dull moment!

8 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

Little Madison needs to cooperate!!! Doesn't she understand? DUH!!!

Carla said...

Aww... been there done that! I was on bed rest with Kylie at 27 weeks. She tried coming early, too! The shots helped, thankgoodness. We will keep you guys in our prayers!

Unknown said...

oh geez i didnt realize it was that extensive! daily? that kinda blows but lil madi will come out ok im sure!

Mandy said...

glad everything is ok. im sure it probably stinks being on bedrest though. :(

Cassondra said...

We'll pray for a calmer few months for both Maddie and Lauren!

John and Marissa said...

I hope she's ok! That little girl better be nice to her mommy. ;)

Jamie and Mike said...

I had the same thing with all 4 of mine. Not fun...but definitely worth it! Hope the bed rest and medicine do the trick!

Channa said...

I hope Lauren and little Madison are doing okay! I saw a cute picture of Lauren on Lindsey's blog grocery shopping. She is so cute! We can't wait for her to have her baby! Also, I'll try to convince my mom to take a trip to Las Vegas. I know flights from SL are pretty cheap so it would be fun to meet them down there...I'll work on it! :)