September 22, 2008

My Beautiful Babies!!!!





Every year I have Teddy Bear Portrait come and photograph my preschoolers, I love looking back and seeing all of the preschooler I have taught. I started using them in 1992, I don't have pictures of the first 8 years I taught which makes me really sad! I love seeing how these kids have grown up to be wonderful adults! They also get a tote bag that everyone loves! I love it as a parent and grandparent it helps me to have pictures of my kids and now my grand babies.
Grace is 2 years 4 months, Corbin is 18 month, Lily is 1 year, and Madison is 2 weeks old in these pictures. I went to Gymboree and bought them matching outfits,we tried for 30 minutes to get a picture of them all together! What a nightmare that was. I finally said to the photographer everyone has been tortured enough I hope we can do it next year. They are all beautiful babies!!!

9 comments:

Joleen said...

What a wonderful fun thing to have been doing with all your students! It would be so fun to look back and see how everyone has turned out and just to reminesce(?) about them when you had them. You have got such cute, cute grandkids and it must be so fun to be so close to them all. I would love to get together with you and Bob next time we are in the area. I'll let you know.

Leslie said...

That is darling! You are such a cute grandma! They are beautiful little babies! How lucky they are to have you!! :)

Little Megs said...

Oh my, they are so cute!!

Sheree said...

Hey Lisa, The children are beautiful - just like their parents and grandparents! I heard you needed my email. shereefullmer@yahoo.com

Mandy said...

you do have adorable grandbabies!
i was wondering if you could email me the link for your preschool website. i must have deleted the email you send me awhile ago by accident. i wasnt sure when you start the wating list for next year. derek will be four this summer and ready for preschool. :) my email is mandymoo515@hotmail.com

Carla said...

Beautiful babies is right! They are so adorable! You and Bob are lucky grandparents!

Unknown said...

aww mom, its so great that you were abl eto do these pictures!and its nice to see a pic of madison because i havent really seen her much! but i am so grateful for you and dad! making usre im doing ok k and have enoughgrocerys! love you guys!

Jamie and Mike said...

They really are beautiful Lisa. You're such an awesome grandma...they're lucky to have you!

Sherrie said...

You should get the Grandma of the year award.Your Grandbabies are so precious. Thanks for sharing them!! Love the outfits!!!!!