September 28, 2008

Shhhh This is my secret miracle worker

This is the BEST stain remover ever!!! I was first introduced with SoilLove when Lindsey got married, the temple worker pulled this out when Lindsey had black grease and grass stains on her wedding dress. She put it on the stains and Poof they were gone!!!! I use it on everything.
This week in preschool one of my little friends got green paint on the carpet!! When his eyes welled up with tears I told him Not to worry Mrs. McIntyre has a magic solution. The children were amazed when I poured this on the green spot wiped it with a cloth and up it came. Now when the kids spill the say get out you magic solution!!! You can find this at most stores but I get it at the 99 cent store. Enjoy and give it a try!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

My mother-in-law loves that stuff. She introduced it to me and now I love it too. Hope you are doing great! We miss you and everyone else!

Leslie said...

I am DEFINITELY getting me some of that!! :)

Little Megs said...

ok, i'm TOTALLY getting me some of that. I love magic. And I get stains on everything. Yes I'm 23 years old.

Rodriguez Family said...

Hello Lisa, finally got this whole blog thing! As you know I am one of your Blog Fan, now I can leave comments, I am so happy. I need to steal your secret on this one. I need one of this so badly. You are so awesome!!!!
Love Yah,
Mariglo