October 10, 2008

Eight is Great!!!!

8 T.V. shows I love to watch:

1. C.S.I. Las Vegas
2. Criminal Minds
3. Paula Deen Cooking
4. Cold Case
5. E.R.
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Ellen
8. John and Kate plus 8

8 Of my favorite restaurants are:

1. North side Nathans
2. Don Antonios
3. Tony Roma's
4. Red Lobster
5. Village Pub ( This is a bar with a restaurant in the back it has a great steak dinner for $9.00)
6. Magginos
7. Macayo's
8. Hush Puppy (Monday all you can eat Crab)

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Getting done with this court case
2. My birthday
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. Going to the pumpkin patch
6. Taking Emily back to school
7. Babysitting my grand babies
8. GOING TO THE SPA!

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Made a lunch for Emily
2. Mopped and Vacuumed the house
3. Went to the fire station on a field trip
4. Went to court
5. Village Pub for dinner
6. Returned phone calls from family and friends
7. Hung new decorative iron from rod works with Lolly
8. Watched ER


8 Things on my wish list:

1. Good Health
2. Lots of family gatherings
3. Court Case ending positive
4. A vacation
5. That the economy will pick up
6. Spend more time with family and friends
7. Bob to be successful in his new career
8. More time in the day to do service

8 People that I tag:

1. Lolly S
2. Barb C.
3. Lauren J
4. Lindsey F
5. Lisa M
6. Joleen H
7. Emily M
8. Bruce and Rosemary

No comments: