October 26, 2008

My Birthday Weekend

Madison 2 months old

Madison, Grandpa, Lily, Grace, Grandma, Corbin


Madison, Grace, Grandma, Lily, Corbin


I had a great weekend for my birthday!!! My mom and dad called me 7:30 a.m. great way to start my day! My kids took me to McDonald's Friday morning for breakfast.(I love the Yogurt). I then went with my sister to get a pedicure, this was so wonderful!!! I then met my friend and we went to Claim Jumper for lunch and then to the movies, we saw Ghost Town it was a great movie! Not scary at all, I don't like scary movies!

Came home and got ready for Bob to come home. During this time I was showered by many friends with treats, gifts, cards, phone calls, emails. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life!!! Thanks to all of you for thinking of me on this special day. I love birthdays, I have loved my forties!!! I look forward to 50 next year!!! I feel good, I love my family, my friends,my Savior, my job, and I have been so blessed in my life. Bob was going to take me out for Crab but I was so full from my BIG DAY, I wanted North side Nathan's Pizza! I love their Salad and Pizza. We had a great dinner, I saw two of my old Kindergartners there, they were taller than me! We then went to our friends house who are moving to Arizona and helped clean the house!! It was a fabulous Day!

Tonight my kids and grand babies came over for Sunday dinner and made me all of my favorites!!! It was so fun not to have to cook and just enjoy my babies!!!

I have all that I need, so my family gave me one thing I like to splurge on Yes those who know this. I am going to Aquae Sulis (J.W. Marriott Spa) for the " LOST IN PARADISE"!!!! I am going to write down how they describe this in their pamplet.

"Your island transformation begins with a papaya-pineapple body scrub to exfoliate the skin leaving it smooth and more receptive. Next warm coconut milk is poured over your body, followed by a tropical warm kukui and coconut massage. You will never want to be rescued".
80 minutes of pure heaven, this really gets rid of any stress! Anybody want to come? You will see a new glow on me next week! My birthday keeps going I have a few more dates this next week with more friends!! Why would I not like my birthday!!!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

mom you are so lucky! sounds like you had a fun birthday! imkinda jealous! oh and by the way...it was TOTALLYlindseys idea to get you that massage package!

Jamie and Mike said...

What a fabulous bday! You definitely deserve it...and much more!

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Hey! Don't forget about us! What day is good for you?

Leslie said...

Oh Lisa! You are the best! I just loved this entry- you have such a wonderful optimistic attitude, it made me think about my blessings! You are the best and I am so glad you had a great birthday!

Joleen said...

Happy late Birthday to you, Happy late birthday to you, happy late Birthday, Dear Lisa, Happy Birthday to you! It is a tradition in our family that I call and sing to each of the kids the morning of their birthdays. I did not want you to feel left out! I wish I could be there to help you celebrate, (I know birthdays that go on for a whole month, thats the best) I would love to go out to dinner with you and just have some fun! Your grandkids are getting so big, I can't believe it! Oh, well, hope you continue to have a great birthday, I hit the big 50 this year and it wasn't so bad. I just wish life was in reverse and now you did not have to watch what you eat, you did not have some of the aches and pains, and that you had much more energy. Oh, well, life is still good. Happy Birthday!

Sheree said...

Lost in Paradise! Sounds soooo wonderful! You deserve it . I'm glad you had such a fantastic birthday. Love ya' lots!

lauren said...

cute pictures!! im jealous of your spa day

Chris and Elaine said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa. It sounds like you had a wonderful day with family and friends. "Lost in Paradise" sounds heavenly!

Sherrie said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!! It sounds like you had an amazing Birthday!!! I'm so glad. Your spa package sounds Heavenly!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!