May 17, 2008

Lauren is 25 weeks!!! Madison is getting so BIG!!!


Lauren is 6 months along in her pregnancy, and has lost her BELLY BUTTON!!!!
We could tell it might happen and when she came by today, sure enough flat rounded belly! It looks so different! We did take pictures, but I won't share that.
I had fun on Friday I went to the mall by myself!!! I don't remember the last time that has happened. Needless to say I spent too much, I bought Madison 6 outfits. Since my other grand babies have been so sick all week, I bought them plastic ball play centers!!! New toys always make you feel better! Emily is doing great!! She loves her Independence and is having so much fun!!! Thanks for all your love and concern for my family!!!

6 comments:

lauren said...

oh nice picture...NOT but maddie sure loves her outfits thanks mom!!!! she will be soooo spoiled

Tara said...

Lauren looks so great pregnant...getting closer!

Nicole Cave said...

Thanks again for the cake and salsa and things for the baby the other day. You always brighten my day when it is least expected. Glad we are friends!!

Mandy said...

lauren is so cute with her tiny belly! i hope all your other grandkids get better soon. sick babies are no fun.

Anonymous said...

Lauren looks so cute. I am so glad Emily is doing good.

Your Grandkids are one lucky bunch!!

Lynt said...

Check out my Laur Laur! She's so stinking adorable! Man, I love your kids & grandkids! I love you, too!