May 02, 2008

My Parents 60th Wedding Anniversary


My parents had their 6oth wedding anniversary on April 30th! What a great example they have set for our family of a wonderful marriage. Life has not always been easy for them, but they showed us how to work through the tough times together, and enjoy the good times. This picture was taken on their 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii.
All my siblings and spouses went to Hawaii for a week to celebrate. This anniversary everyones lifes have been crazy so we will plan something later. We can not let these special occasions go by with out a Hurrah!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i didnt know it was grandma n grandpas wedding anniversry! tell them happy anniversry from me...next time you talk to them!

Sheree said...

Please tell your parents hello and congratulations from the Fullmers. Thay have always been so kind and welcoming to us. Lisa, give your mom a big hug from me! Actually, make it a big hug from me to you to her. (Can't have enough hugs!) Tell Joshua I was there when he was about to be born. I don't think my rubbing your back helped much, but it was fun anyway! I can't believe he is a father to two beautiful girls already. Love ya, Sheree

The Pili Aiga said...

I would absolutely love to make it to 60 years of marriage...look how cute they are!

Carla said...

Congratulations Betty and Flo! What a milestone to celebrate AND in Hawaii. Very nice!