July 20, 2008

Laurens Birthday With the Johnson Family!!



Lauren was spoiled on her birthday, Jason her husband plan a wonderful day for her. It began with a massage and facial, then shopping (using the wheel chair), nap, dinner at Maggianos with the Johnson family, then they all went to coldplay!!! Madison loved the music and so did Lauren!!!She broke her bed rest rule this weekend! She has a dr. appt tomorrow. I guess we will see how she did over the weekend! I am so glad she married into a great family!

4 comments:

lauren said...

the concert was amazing!!

Nicole Cave said...

I doon't know why I never put this all together. But we were in the same ward as the Johnsons for a long time...I think Jason just looks way different than when we were little:)

Life these days...... said...

happy bday lauren ...you look so cute!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you were able to sneak off bed rest, that would be driving me crazy. Only a little time left