July 28, 2008

What Disney Princess are you?


You Are Mulan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?I found this on Lyndee's blog so I thought I would take the challenge, I am not Cinderella like my friend Lyndee. I am glad I am Mulan!!!Strong and Spirited. Give it a try.

8 comments:

Tara said...

I am Snow White...Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.

That was fun, thanks!

lauren said...

ya that fits you good!!

lauren said...

mine says i was sleeping beauty!!

Carla said...

Yes, Lisa, you are definitely Mulan! I am Belle. °Ü°

Leslie said...

Cute Lisa! I took the test too, I was Cinderella... interesting! :) I can see you being Mulan... you are a strong woman!
Thanks so much for what you did for me on Matt's birthday, he did get them that morning and he said he ate 7 off them right off the bat. He had a bad day that day, and he said that was the only "happy moment" so THANK YOU! I will pay you the $ asap! :) THANKS!
Leslie

Nicole Cave said...

We love Mulan...that is one of the best movies...we all enjoy it...you should be proud to be her!!

Jody said...

Your Blog is so dang cute!! We sure love reading it.

Little Megs said...

Mulan is the best one to be. A strong, capable woman yet confident in her femininity. Love it. I haven't taken the test yet, but I'm shooting for Mulan.