November 23, 2007

Enchanted Movie


Today Emily and I went to see the Enchanted movie, we loved it!!!! It is refreshing to go and be entertained with a magical movie. Disney movies have a way of taking you away to a magical place (Just like Disneyland). I love that they had a piece from every Disney princess movie like Cinderella's slipper, Snow White's mirror and many others. Giselle is a modern day princess. I loved that she truely believes that being kind and loving to people can change lives for the better.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I am so thrilled you liked it. Kristen, my dad and I tried to see that movie yesterday, but it was sold out. So the only thing we could see was Bewoulf....HUGE mistake. That was the worse thing I have ever witnessed. We only stayed ten minutes and then walked out. I was so sad I didn't get to see Enchanted...I am going to try again today!

I love fairy tale stuff!

Brock Nelson said...

Brock and I LOVED it too. I thought it was really funny.