November 18, 2007

TAGGED....6 Facts About Me .....

1.The first time I ever rode on an airplane I was 38 years old!! And I was scared to death and I still am not really fond of flying!!

2.I broke my ankle and all 5 toes at the same time!! (Water skiing accident!!)

3.I have seen all 3 of my grand babies born!

4. My husband was my 7th grade boyfriend!!

5.I have the same blanket that I had going into college (1977)!! I sleep with it every night, silky side on my face!! My mom has had to redo it a few times already!

6. I LOVE to teach children! I can't get enough! Some people think I am crazy to spend most of my days with a bunch of 4 year olds but it is one of my favorite things!!

Tag: Emily,Carla,Cindy,Bruce & Rosemary.. Have fun EVERYONE!!

5 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

That is neat about seeing your grandbabies born...you must have great relationships with their mothers!! I always have only had Ashton and I and then one other person...once my mom and the other two one of my sisters. I think this time we might just be by ourselves. I love that you still have a "baby" blankie!! That is so funny!

Lisa McIntyre said...

I'm with you on the plane rides! I hate them. On our honeymoon I thought I was going to die. I haven't gotten on a plane since then, and I'm sure it would only be worse now that I am a mother.

Lisa McIntyre said...

And by the way...I took my blankie on our honeymoon. Josh thought I was crazy. You just can't ever let them go!

Leslie said...

Lisa you are aweseome! What a lucky bunch of little 4 year olds to have you as their teacher! You are so cute! I love seeing these pictures of your grandchildren. They are sooo beautiful! -- Leslie

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness I am not the only one that still has a blanket. I also took it to on our honeymoon. Mark puts up with it though. I will never get rid of it. I love it.

You are such a great preschool teacher. Robin still raves about you and its been a few years. :)