November 27, 2007

We Received a Miracle....



The pictures above are of Emily August 30,2002 in UMC and Emily today.
Today is a very special day, it was five years ago today that Emily came out of her 3month coma. I know it was due to all the love and prayers from all our family and friends.
I have a testimony of Faith & Priesthood blessings. I don't know how I would have survived those days with out knowing God's will for Emily. We are so grateful for all the love and support everyone showed our family during this time. But most of all we should remember that there are miracles in these modern days and Emily is an amazing example of one of them.

10 comments:

Tara said...

Thank you for that sweet reminder! She is so beautiful!

Nicole Cave said...

I remember when that accident happened...back then I didn't know you, but it's funny because today I couldn't imagine not knowing you guys!! I hope you still teach preschool when Chanel is old enough to go...it gives me an excuse to see you a few times a week!!

Jamie and Mike said...

I'm so grateful to know her! She always makes me laugh!!

Brett and Heather said...

GO EMILY!!! All that know Emily have benefitted from the amazing person she is.

Mandy said...

she really is such a sweet miracle! i remember that time being hard for everyone in the family.

Carla said...

Oh, my sweet Emily! Lisa, I have had never been so scared for her and for you and for all of us. What a sense of relief when she finally woke, our little sleeping beauty! Give her a big hug and kiss from me today. I love her and all of you so very much! xoxo

Lisa McIntyre said...

When Josh and I met Emily was still in the hospital. I remember the first thing she said to me was, " Are you and my brother going to get married?" That totally threw me for a loop, but here we are! Five years later and two little girls saying "Auntie Em"! Love you Em!!!!!

TIA EVANS said...

SHe is such a sweet person and am I grateful that Jared introduced me to her. It is so good to be reminded of those good things that happen in life amongst all the evil

Leslie said...

I am so thankful to know Emily. She has made an impact on my life. She is always so happy and so much fun. I love her so much and really love to hear about this miracle. It is so inspiring! Thank you Emily!

Vanessa said...

Wow! She really has come a long way. You are an amazing person too! The trials you have endured . . . and Emily too. I just love your family. I hope you know that.