November 12, 2007

Lily Michelle's Blessing




Lily was blessed by her father Joshua(my son) on Saturday November 10th. We had the blessing at The Walker's home (Lisa's mom & dad). It was great, we both have alot of family. We had almost all of my family except my brother David and his family live out of state along with all of Bob's family. We greatly missed them all. This is the first year we have not had Rosemary & Bruce(Bob's mom & stepdad) around and we miss them dearly! Josh gave Lily a beautiful father's blessing it was fun to be with everyone and enjoy each others company!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa: I love your blog. It's great to catch up on your family. Sure enjoyed lunch with you and Mel the other day. Let's do it again. Love ya, Robyn Bleazard

TIA EVANS said...

That is so awesome that you could have eveyone there like that on such a special occasion.

Nicole Cave said...

You are anything but a boring person and yes you are tagged!! I didn't want to do it either...so don't let me down!!